Uzbekistan E visa
CALL NOW : +91-9810607171, 9266964818
DOCUMENT REQUIRED PASSPORT SCAN
FIRST AND LAST PAGE
ONE PHOTO WITH WHITE BACKGROUND
FIVE WORKING DAYS
E VISA IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIR TASHKENT
- Member Account, Password and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- Modifications to Service: TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Mobile Services: The Service includes certain services that are available via a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). To the extent you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS and other entities by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Document Advisor Inc. account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
The regulation surrounding the Visa is subject to change without notice. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. is not responsible for such changes or for any delay or loss relating to such changes.
TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS will not be liable for any costs, damages, and expenses from any fault or cause whatsoever, and including but not limited to liability for changes in travel, travel interruption, or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting expenses and costs, whether such damages, expenses or costs be incidental, direct, consequential, special, exemplary, or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of profits or income, in excess of any service fees paid by customer for visa, photo or passport processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. may be, or may be responsible for, a contributing cause.
TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS makes its best efforts to meet the delivery times but Document Advisor Inc. does not guarantee any delivery times.
TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for delay or loss caused by events that we cannot or do not control, including but not limited to weather conditions, acts of God, war, acts of public enemies, civil commotions, strikes, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including Government website delays our outages).
TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS is not responsible for the actions or inaction of the Government of any country officials and personnel. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of the Government of any Country. Processing time for tourist visas, passport renewals and photo services, is quoted by us as approximations based on our experience with relevant Governments. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS is not and shall not be responsible for processing times.
Visa requirement for any Country regarding the Visa is established by the Government of any Country and is subject to change without notice. While TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS strives to provide complete and current information, we cannot guarantee that the information supplied is the most complete and current. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYSis not and shall not be responsible for such information.
When you use our printed photo pickup service, TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS uses third party stores for photo printing and processing TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS is not responsible for the actions or inactions of any such third party stores.
TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. (travelcouch.in) provides multiple services to help you with your travel documentation.
If you decide that you want to cancel your application and get a refund, we encourage you to read through the options available, which vary depending on the service that you purchased.
Conditions of Use
- User Conduct: You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Service. You agree not to (a) use the Service in any unlawful manner (including without limitation in violation of any data, privacy or export control laws) or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service or its components, or (b) modify, adapt or hack the Service to, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
- When we send you your travel document (visa, photo or passport) for any Country, it is important that you immediately verify that all the document information is correct and that your passport is valid for 6 months from the start of your trip. The travel document is sent by email and is also accessible in your personal area. Document Advisor Inc. is not responsible for clients who fail to receive the email due to spam or incorrect spelling of the email address.
- Fees: To the extent the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you may be required to provide TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. If you dispute any charges you must let TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS know within sixty (60) days after the date that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYScharges you. We reserve the right to change our prices. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS may choose to bill through an invoice, in which case, full payment for invoices issued in any given month must be received by TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. thirty (30) days after the mailing date of the invoice, or the Services may be terminated. Unpaid invoices are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection. You shall be responsible for all taxes associated with the Services other than indian. taxes based on TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS net income.
TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS uses third-party payment platforms such as Spreedly, Paypal, Stripe, and Braintree. We do not store credit card data. All transaction information passed between TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS and the previous payment platforms is encrypted using 256-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted. You can be completely assured that nothing we pass to these payment processor servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Apple-Enabled Software Applications
TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS offers Software applications that are intended to be operated in connection with products made commercially available by Apple Inc. (“Apple”), among other platforms. With respect to Software that is made available for your use in connection with an Apple-branded product (such Software, “Apple-Enabled Software”), in addition to the other terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service, the following terms and conditions apply:
- TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. and you acknowledge that these Terms of Service are concluded between TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS and you only, and not with Apple, and that as between Document Advisor Inc. and Apple, TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS., not Apple, is solely responsible for the Apple-Enabled Software and the content thereof.
- You may not use the Apple-Enabled Software in any manner that is in violation of or inconsistent with the Usage Rules set forth for Apple-Enabled Software in, or otherwise be in conflict with, the App Store Terms of Service.
- Your license to use the Apple-Enabled Software is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Apple-Enabled Software on an iOS Product that you own or control, as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Apple has no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance or support services with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software.
- Apple is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law. In the event of any failure of the Apple-Enabled Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Apple-Enabled Software to you, if any; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software, or any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty, which will be TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS’s sole responsibility, to the extent it cannot be disclaimed under applicable law.
- TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS and you acknowledge that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Apple-Enabled Software or your possession and/or use of that Apple-Enabled Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Apple-Enabled Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third party claim that the Apple-Enabled Software or the end-user’s possession and use of that Apple-Enabled Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS and Apple, TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS., not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a indian Government embargo, or that has been designated by the INDIAN Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any indian. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software, they should be directed to TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS as follows: email@example.com
TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. and you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms of Service with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Service against you with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Service Content, Software, and Trademarks: You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain content or features (“Service Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Service Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Service. In connection with your use of the Service you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS from accessing the Service (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Service or the Service Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Service or distributed in connection therewith are the property of TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS., our affiliates, and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS The TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS name and logos are trademarks and service marks of TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS (collectively the “TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS Trademarks”). Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS Nothing in this Terms of Service or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS Trademarks displayed on the Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
- Third Party Material: Under no circumstances will TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. does not pre-screen content, but that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
- User Content Transmitted Through the Service: With respect to the content or other materials you upload through the Service or share with other users or recipients, including reviews, comments and other content (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein. By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the operation of the Service or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Service (“Submissions”), provided by you to TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS are non-confidential and TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Copyright Complaints : TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify Document Advisor Inc. of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below. Document Advisor Inc. will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”). To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Counter-Notice: If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within Delaware and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent,TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
- Repeat Infringer Policy: In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Document Advisor Inc. has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Document Advisor Inc.’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Third Party Websites
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS has no control over such sites and resources and TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYSwill not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
Social Networking Services
In addition, TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Networking Services. As such, TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Social Networking Services. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS enables these features merely as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED TWO THOUSAND INDIAN RUPEES (inr2000/-).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE.
At TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS’s or your election, all disputes, claims, or controversies arising out of or relating to the Terms of Service or the Service that are not resolved by mutual agreement may be resolved by binding arbitration to be conducted before JAMS , or its successor. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, arbitration will be held in Delaware before a single arbitrator mutually agreed upon by the parties, or if the parties cannot mutually agree, a single arbitrator appointed by JAMS, and will be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations promulgated by JAMS unless specifically modified in the Terms of Service. The arbitration must commence within forty-five (45) days of the date on which a written demand for arbitration is filed by either party. The arbitrator’s decision and award will be made and delivered within sixty (60) days of the conclusion of the arbitration and within six (6) months of the selection of the arbitrator. The arbitrator will not have the power to award damages in excess of the limitation on actual compensatory, direct damages set forth in the Terms of Service and may not multiply actual damages or award punitive damages or any other damages that are specifically excluded under the Terms of Service, and each party hereby irrevocably waives any claim to such damages. The arbitrator may, in his or her discretion, assess costs and expenses (including the reasonable legal fees and expenses of the prevailing part) against any party to a proceeding. Any party refusing to comply with an order of the arbitrators will be liable for costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred by the other party in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the case of temporary or preliminary injunctive relief, any party may proceed in court without prior arbitration for the purpose of avoiding immediate and irreparable harm. The provisions of this arbitration section will be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the introductory section above, if TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS changes this ‘Arbitration’ section after the date you first accepted these Terms of Service (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms of Service ), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Date of Last Revision” date above or in the date of TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between you and TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. in accordance with the provisions of this section as of the date you first accepted these Terms of Service (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms of Service).
You agree that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS., in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Document Advisor Inc. believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYSwill not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third party services, third party content or third party software. These Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration, as set forth above, you and TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the DELHI COURTS ONLY. The failure of Document Advisor Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You may not assign this Terms of Service without the prior written consent of TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS., but TRAVELCOUCH HOLIDAYS. may assign or transfer this Terms of Service, in whole or in part, without restriction. The section titles in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Service.
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?
Please contact us email@example.com to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding this Terms of Service or the Service.