TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms & Conditions – International & Domestic Holidays
1. Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals, for any other nationality please speak to our tour experts
2. Standard hotel check-in time is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check out 10.00 am to 12.00 hours.
3. International hotels general breakfast timings are between 6:30 am-10:00 am.
4. Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country’s Immigration Authority and Travelcouch Holidays is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveller.
5. You are requested to strictly follow visa procedures and passport validity 6 months (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return. Even for countries which offer Visa On Arrival, we request you to be get your Visa’s before departures as it might take too much of your time at the arrival.
6. If you face a problem during the holiday, you are requested to inform the hotel/transport provider and/or the Travelcouch Holidays representative immediately. If your complaint is not addressed, you are requested to follow it up by writing to us within 7 days of your return. Travelcouch Holidays would like to hear from you and will share your concerns with the respective service provider.
7. In case the promised travel arrangement is not provided by Travelcouch Holidays employees or agents, we will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements.
8. Travelcouch Holidays does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels, transport, etc. For example, the transporters are responsible for travel delays while the hotels are responsible for inefficient hospitality
9. Travelcouch Holidays is only a tour operator and at no time shall Travelcouch Holidays be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanour/omission and your personal affairs. For example, Travelcouch Holidays shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday.
10. Travelcouch Holidays will not be held responsible for any misbehaviour/damage done by guest while on tour.
11. Travelcouch Holidays cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. For example, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website have been provided by the respective hotel. Hence, Travelcouch Holidays does not guarantee the visual appeal of your room.
12. We recommend you to buy travel insurance at an additional cost through Travelcouch Holidays sales agent before departing for your travel, or from any other source you may wish.
13. When we say that your transport (arrivals, departures and sightseeing) will be by ‘seat-in-coach basis’, all we mean is that a comfortable van / bus/ coach will be provided to you depending upon the total number of arrivals. Please note we will be clubbing passengers arriving around similar time and dropping at various hotels. In case you don’t approve of the same, we recommend you to book a private vehicle at a supplement cost, you can check with Travelcouch Holidays representative about such upgrades.
14. It shall be solely your responsibility to hold valid travel documents like passports, visas and other statutory clearances like immigration, to enable you to travel on the tour hassle free.
15. As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the operator shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor will he be liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of tour by client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the client having applied for such documents through the operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the operator shall be payable by the client. There will be no refund to the client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the above said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same
16. A child travelling for whom ‘without a bed’ charge has been paid would not be entitled to a separate bed or rollover based on the hotel policy. In case ‘with bed’ charge has been paid for the child and you decide not to avail such facility whilst on the tour, you would not be entitled for any refund. In case you decide to seek an extra bed for the child booked on ‘without a bed’ basis on the tour, this will be subject to availability where you shall be bound to pay directly the additional amount charged by the concerned hotel
17. These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term ‘as it is’. Travelcouch Holidays reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice
Tour & Payment Policy:
1. The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
2. For customised / FIT (Free Individual Travel) package, the cost is calculated on lowest class air fare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
3. Payments for land component (towards hotel, transfers and sightseeing in foreign country) will be taken as per Rate of exchange ( ROE) on the day of making final payments.
4. Any customised or recommended tour itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
5. Travelcouch Holidays will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any underutilised services.
6. Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Travelcouch Holidays will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
7. You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
8. The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted OR unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited, and the scale of cancellation set out in the ‘How To Book’ section of the brochure shall be applicable and binding
9. Rates are calculated on basis on special air fares hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.