Have you ever wished there was an escape button on the keyboard of life? Well, since there is not, we are there for you. The generally accepted fact is that each individual in this universe needs a break sooner or later. Holidays that would really rejuvenate and refresh.
Our goal is not simply to offer a holiday Tashkent Tour, but also to provide a set of services that are woven to perfection according to your needs.
Why presently is the Perfect time to visit Tashkent?
Explore Tashkent holidays when Uzbekistan opens its doors to travelers and the world, there has never been a better time to travel that has long been dreamed of in the heart of Central Asia before other countries continue their journey.
Our Tashkent group packages allow you to explore the Silk Road, which is the central heart of Asia, and travel the lanes. We encourage you to do everything you want to do in Tashkent.
We have the best range of affordable vacation packages in Tashkent and reasonable price trips to Tashkent that will get you the truth of your vacation!
Colorful Tashkent Tour Packages
Description of the tour provided by Travelcouch Holiday
A fantasy visit and spend time with the legendary towns of the old Silk Road in Samarkand, Buchara, and Chiwa. On this trip, you will discover the beauty of the Islamic architecture of the East.
The Best Tourist Packages of Tashkent from India
Travelcouch Holiday offers you the best Tashkent Tour Packages from India with the best tickets and benefits for carriers in Travel Portal.
Tashkent boasts of the abundance of nature, as well as historical museums and manuscripts of the Timurid dynasty. Select the best tour packages of Tashkent with Travelcouch Holiday and enjoy the services.
Tashkent Group Packages
Tashkent Group Packages let you explore the Silk Road which is the central heart of Asia and traipse the lanes. Climb the mountains of Chimgan, practice adventure sports or travel by cable car; listen to real stories of the history of Uzbekistan, enjoy a meal in Indian restaurants and even taste excellent Uzbek food. We urge you to do everything you want to do in Tashkent.
What Must Be Done In Tashkent
As the capital of Uzbekistan, Tashkent is also the center of the country’s culture.
The highlight of Tashkent’s cultural life is the Ilkhom Theater, which is famous for its experimental performances and unusual interpretations of classical works.
Want to really experience Tashkent? Come and enjoy the nightlife and see what the locals are doing after work.
Hotels for Holiday in Tashkent
Our Tashkent vacation packages offer comfortable stays at Tashkent hotels, sightseeing, and fun activities. Buy a Tashkent tour and make the most of your vacation. We offer hotels from budget categories to deluxe 5-star categories. Find the best hotels in Tashkent and compare Tashkent hotel deals.
- Uzbekistan Visa support & Normal Visa processing fees
- Return Economy Class Airfare on Uzbekistan Airways Ex-Delhi with meals served
- Return airport transfers
- 05 Nights accommodation in the mentioned hotel.
- 05 Nights accommodation in the mentioned hotel on Twin / Double.
- 04 Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel 05 Lunches & 05 Dinners Daily Gala Dinner with Veg / Non Veg snacks, Vodka, Beer, Soft Drinks, Juices & Exclusive Belly Dance shows.
- High Tea 02 bottles of 0.5 ltr water per person per day.
- A/c comfortable transport with professional driver as per the itinerary.
- Professional English speaking escort guide from arrival to departure in Tashkent.
- All tours & travels on SIC basis
- Full day trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains
- Tashkent City Tour (Amir Temur Square, etc.)Entrance fees for all monuments (except photo & video charges)
Day 1 – Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport
REPORTING AT DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT T3 AT GATE NO 3 AT 9.00 pm Dinner will be served in flight
Day 2 – Delhi – Tashkent (Flight)
03:25hrs Arrival at the Tashkent airport, where our representative will be waiting for you.
Transfer to your above mentioned hotel for check in,
Free time to rest and freshen up.
07:00- 10:00 hrs BREAKFAST IN HOTEL
Day free for leisure whereby you can enjoy the in-house facilities (swimming pool, gym)
14:00 hrs Transfers to Indian restaurant for Lunch after which return back to Hotel.
20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with free flow of local soft and hard drinks accompanied with world class Belly Dance show program. (Night Club Activities on your own)
21:30hrs Transfer back to the Hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3 – Tashkent – Chimgan – Charvak – Tashkent Coach
07.00-09.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
Nicknamed Switzerland of Uzbekistan, this area is famous with Tashkent residents and guests as a recreational area. Chair lift takes you to the top of the mountain from where you enjoy breathtaking views, you must take some time for photo shooting!
Ride on Chair Lift (Subject to operations on the day of visit).
14.00 Buffet Lunch at Charvak Lake. Free time to explore Charvak Artificial Reservoir: here local residents spend their times in hot summer days entertaining themselves with fishing, swimming, canoeing and other activities…
17.00 Evening return back to your hotel.
20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala (Cocktail) Dinner at Indian Restaurant with 02 veg. and 02 non veg. Indian starters, 02 veg. and 01 non veg. Indian main course, 02 hours free flow of soft drink, beers, local vodka, unlimited water and ice cubes and exclusive Belly Dancing show program with Turkish, Arabic and Indian dance performances, Life DJ and Music. Followed by Dinner.(Night Club Activities on your own)
22:30hrs Transfer back to the Hotel.
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
BELLY DANCE IN TASHKENT
Day 4 – Tashkent Coach
Breakfast 07:00 hrs – 10.00 Hrs
After a sumptuous breakfast Depart from hotel for local Sightseeing
– Independence square
– Romonav Palace (from outside)
– Monument of courage
– Tashkent Broadway
– White Mosque
– Kukaldosh Madrassah
14:00hrs LUNCH to be served in Indian Restaurant
15:30hrs city tour continue.
– Lal Bahadur Shastri Memorial
– Repressions park
– Tv Tower (from outside)
21:30hrs Transfer back to the Hotel, Night Stay at Tashkent. (Night Club Activities on your own)
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 5 – Tashkent Coach
After a sumptuous breakfast, free time after long night
13:00hrs Early Lunch in Indian Restaurant after which transfer to Choksu Bazaar for shopping. One can get a great deal for Dry fruits, leather items and chocolates in this Bazaar.
16:00hrs Transfer back to hotel for your own activities
20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with free flow of local soft and hard drinks accompanied with world class Belly dance show program.
22:30hrs Transfer back to the hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
(Optional extra add on tour) You can add on the SAMARQAND (click to find out more) full day trip
06.00-06.30 Early breakfast at the Hotel coffee shop
07.00 After breakfast transfer to railway station for the Bullet train “Afrosiyob” (2nd class) to Samarqand at 08.00am.
10.20 Arrive at Samarqand, the former capital of The Great Amir Temur Conqueror with the biggest mausoleums, madrasahs and mosques in Central Asia. And finally you have a chance to stay on world famous Registon square. Visiting:
– “Boulevard” and “Lions” Street;
– The magnificent “Registon Square” with three Madrasahs (15th -17th cent), the noblest square in Central Asia, for photo-stop (outside – for photo stop only);
– “Guri Emir” mausoleum, the graveyard of Great Amir Temur and Temurids dynasty (entrance included).
14.00 Lunch at Local Restaurant with Local Uzbek traditional cuisine
15.00 After the lunch the continuing of Samarqand city and shopping tour. Visiting:
– “Bibikhonum” Mosque (outside only);
– Shopping at “Siyab” Local bazaar – unique place where you can get acquainted with the life of Samarqand people walking along the trade domes and rows.
16.30 Transfer to Samarqand Railway Station to take Return Train to TASHKENT.
Tea and light snacks to served in train
17.00 Evening Depart from Samarqand By High Speed Train, to TASHKENT,
19.10 Arrive in TASHKENT Railways Station. Transfer to hotel for freshen up after which get ready for Gala Dinner.
20.30 Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala (Cocktail) Dinner at Indian Restaurant with 02 veg. and 02 non veg. Indian starters, 02 veg. and 01 non veg. Indian main course, 02 hours free flow of soft drink, beers, local vodka, unlimited water and ice cubes and exclusive Belly Dancing show program with Turkish, Arabic and Indian dance performances, Life DJ and Music. Followed by Dinner.(Night Club Activities on your own)
23.00 Transfer back to the hotel.
Note: Tea and light snacks served in Bullet Train
Day 6 – Tashkent
07.00-08.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
08.00-09.00 Check out your rooms, Clear all extra room bills.
14.00-15.30 Indian lunch at Indian Restaurant. (Breakfast, Lunch)
Visit the newly built Mega Planet Mall/ Samarkand Darwaza Mall for More shopping.
19.30 Transfer to Airport for the Flight Tashkent – Delhi.
The vacation to Uzbekistan comes to an end. Catch your transfer to Tashkent Airport for your return flight to Delhi at 23:00 hrsReturn Home with Beautiful Memories.
Day 7 – DELHI
0230 hrs: Reach Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Package Rates Per Person
|Le Grande Plaza (5 Nights).…………………………..||4 Star||Rs. 37999/-|
|Uzbekistan Hotel (5 Nights)||4 Star||Rs. 42000/-|
|MIRAN INTERNATION (5 Nights).…………………||5 Star +||Rs. 58000/-|
|Ramada (5 Nights)||5 Star||Rs. 62000/-|
- Rates are per person on twin / sharing sharing basis
- Above rates are valid on minimum 2 adult travelling together
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Meals unless specified are not included
- The check in time is 1400 hours and check out time is 1200 hours for all the hotels. Early check in / late check out is subject to availability of rooms
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available airfare. Prices are subject to change due to non availability of seats in the required class at the time of booking
- 30 days before travel free of cost
- 29 days -16 Days 50% due , Less than 15 Days 100% payment is due
- Some schedule and timing detail may change upon the suitability and without prior notice
- Any uncompleted booking, supplier will has right to deny the booking accordingly.
- Price Does not include:
- Charges in hotels for additional services
- Photography and video making fees at the sites
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Any other services not mentioned